Sunday, December 26, 2010

Boxing Day madness!

My christmas eve dinner was not the greatest, but like all other family dinners, nothing is ever perfect.  There was fun and food to be had and we had our christmas greets as usual.  I was glad that my exchange gift was not a disappointment at all-considering I chose it lol.

Thanks "secret santa" lol...
I got the two out of three last empty spaces I needed to fill my whole palette =)  Mac pro palette refills in 'smut' and 'romp'.  I need one more!!



Anyways, today we braved the crowds and the fighting for parking spaces (think car-stalking) to shop our hearts out for the annual boxing day sales! =) This day is one of the only few times in the year that I will wake up early to shop!

Me in the morning, before changing =)

We shopped from 10:30am--scoring parking the instant we arrived--and going home at closing time.
While lining up at Zara, we thought we'd get some photo-op to make the time go by...We didn't really wait long so it wasn't so bad.  Lots of people at Zara--lots of markdowns but no crazy deals.


At bebe Metro...
Then after only one purchase, we thought we'd try our luck in downtown.  We figured that we'd have better luck on robson...

another photo-op!

and lunch at our annual lunch place for boxing day, A&W

At BCBG...

I love their skirts, and although normally fairly expensive, the boxing day sale of 50% made it all worth the trip!  I have wanted this skirt for a year now, and it was worth waiting for.

I also bought another dress at BEBE for a steal!
Another dress at French connection for a steal as well

Lastly--my beloved new coat (replacing the old cream coat--may you rest in peace) back at Zara metro:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...