Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy 2013!


Happy New Year folks!

I just thought I'd post what I wore for our annual familia NYE dinner.  Unlike the crazy dash last year of preparing for a family dinner and NYE hotel party we decided to lay low this year.  Since most of the 'kids' that went to the philipines were still still recovering from the jetlag, we were glad to have it just be about the familia.
Even thought the festivities were kept to a lower decibel it didn't mean that I wouldn't get ready as I usually would for any other family party!

I also included other holiday snapshots!

What I wore:

Dress: Sirens

Necklace: H&M

Bracelet: DIY (made by me!)


Christmas Eve Dinner 2012.

What I wore:

Tunic: Marciano

shoes: Uggs (i had to take it off anyways! lol it was damn cold that night!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...