Tuesday, January 29, 2013

The Crisp White shirt and Oxblood



Every once in awhile i manage to get dressed up for work; today was one of those days.  i guess it doesn't come to often when co-workers sound surprised lol.

The reactions ranged from surprise to funny but flattering comments!

To find out what I wore...






What I wore:

Top: Zara dress shirt

Belt: dynamite

Skirt: BCBG

shoes: Guess

 I love a crisp white shirt for work --I've long been into the men-inspired look and although I love the mannish qualities in work wear, i love to give it shape by having a classic white dress shirt not so fitted, paired with a bandage dress that can hug the right areas and balance out the looser top half.  It's a great way to incorporate a bandage dress into the everyday workwear without looking like going clubbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...