Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Hair dilemma: up or down!?

Now that my hair has grown once more, I am wracking my brain as to what to do with it during the holiday festivities that I will be attending.

The more predictable side of me usually keeps my hair down and straight.  Unadventurous but it's a sure thing, I know that I won't be making hairstyle suicide.  Of course because my hair has grown long, I also know that I can be more adventurous with what I do with it, and thus I am more willing to do so.  I have experimented with updo's that i thought may work with the events I am attending. 

Here is one...

The side bun has recently been something that I've been leaning towards.  Its cute and if done right, is an elegant updo.  I bought this rose from Claire's which I thought was a cute addition to my updo. 

I thought the white and fur kinda gives it that cute winter white feel to my outift.  I can't wait to put it all together and see the final outcome!

Happy Holidays!~*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...