Friday, December 31, 2010

More random me shots!

Somewhere far east, like oh say Asia and Australia--the new year has started.  As we patiently await for the ringing in of the new year in the west, I think back to all of what's happened throughout the year. 

My insomnia has kicked in once again, unfortunately.

I love that no matter how much my family has driven me crazy throughout the year, all the ups and downs even the crazy, unpleasant moments--the new year will be rung in with loved ones.

Anyways, with that pleasantry aside, I was just foolin' around with my camera today, trying to figure out a hairstyle to do for tomorrow's dinner.  I always seem to end up with the same curled hair, and I'm thinking maybe it's time to change it up abit.  Change is good!

Just a whole lot of randomness at home...late night..lol.

Off to bed! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...