Thursday, December 30, 2010

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder....

I was thinking of my own beauty regimen as I was taking off my make-up as I do nightly.  It's always a task to take off the eye make-up, take off the rest of my facial make-up and then wash and refresh before going to bed that sometimes it tires me!  Oh my do I wear that much makeup that it takes almost half an hour to get ready before going to bed!?

I should say that normally I am opposed to anyone, and I mean ANYONE seeing me at any time without make-up.  Even when I am just going to run errands, my natural look involves foundation and eye-liner at the very least! I know, I should be more proud of my inner beauty and be more self-loving, in all honesty I am.  Anyways, this is my Au Naturel look! 

I am not stuck on perfection and the b/s that comes with always looking perfect.  I do believe in always feeling good when you know you look your best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...