Monday, December 13, 2010

OOTD: Holiday outfit for less...Idea #2

So Christmas is about two weeks away, the malls are super crowded and people are looking abit frazzled and stressed lol...I am taking the minimalist route this year--only buying presents for the few true friends and family.  Any extra presents I end up giving will be made with my own hands--with love =)

So with the holidays approaching, the parties are getting on their way, I know I've gone to a few.  I thought that I would show another outfit for the holidays.  Here is a really inexpensive party dress idea (excuse the socks, it gets pretty cold in my room lol..oh and excuse the uber mess, I've been going through stuff for 'store, keep and donate' lol)

Sirens - $19.50 (CDN)
Front
Back
I love this dress.  I thought it was such a steal! A simple, sparkly dress that is a show-stopper on its own.  It cost me less than $30!!!! It is flattering but not too revealing, and though it is abit longer than what I'm used to for a party dress, even when it is taken to alteration, it will be worth the price!  Just add a pretty pair of shoes and you are all set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...