Thursday, July 29, 2010

Doin' mommyhood with style!

This is an homage to moms, new or not so new that are constantly on-the-go and doing their thing in style!

It's abit late since Mother's day was last May, but the new pic of Kourtney Kardashian on the cover of Baby Couture (an LA based mag i guess?) has inspired me.  She's a new mom but a very dedicated one, always on the go but having time for her baby--even managing to juggle her life while never missing a beat with him!

Just checking out Kourtney Kardashian's blog on Celebuzz shows just how mommyhood has given her a new glow about her, and a second wind for juggle life with a career and a family! I love how she hasn't traded her busy schedule and dedication to her family with the sense of stylishness she had pre-baby.

I hope someday when I become a mom on the go, I'll be just as stylish and energetic as she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...