Wednesday, July 21, 2010

LC: hairstyle icon!

Move over, Jen Aniston! You've been replaced! lol.  A new hairstyle trend-setter and a Jennifer Aniston of the new decade has arrived in the form of...

Lauren Conrad!

I am a closet Laguna Beach fan *blushes in shame* and more importantly, I've always been on Team Kristin.  I loved the chemistry between her and Stephen Colleti.  I have to admit tho, LC also had her own charms about her.  It wasn't until she started in the spin-off 'The Hills' that she won me over with her sweetnes, loyalty and virtue.

Nowadays, I am also Team LC--admiring her head for business, strong work ethic and ability to keep climbing to the top amidst her reality star status and mindless gossip.  I think she's the Queen B--of the Celebrity business world.  I feel like I'm abit ashamed to admit that I want to buy her book LA Candy lol.

Wearing many crowns, not only is she a fashion designer, a writer and reality star, I can say that she's also my hairstyle icon.  I love how no matter what drama unfolds in her former show, she always looked stunning in her casual OC style waves or her braids.  She has what I'd love, looking great and yet simple and not over-the-top at the same time!

My top 3 styles to covet from the lovely reality star darling:

I've been experimenting with the tousled, messy but tamed look lol...It's hard cause you have to style the hair in a way that looks abit unstyled but yet tamed enough that you don't look like a lindsay lohan hot mess! I love how LC's hair is just tousled enough to not look uptight but yet still tamed enough to not look like she just got out of bed lol. Puurr-fecto!
.

I aboslutely love her waves.  Seriously, I'm going to need to know her stylist! haha.  I just love the loose waves..looks very natural!

This I thought was her more conservative take me serious look.  Loves it!

*High Five!* on your hair, missy!  You are a Jennifer Aniston in the making! (err well I hope only in hairstyle and not in love life! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...