Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trend Alert: Jen Aniston in Stuart Weitzman wedges!

Okay, I thought since celebrities are rollin' in dough, they would be able to buy new things all the time and that they wouldn't be caught dead wearing the same thing over and again.  Well I guess not! lol.  The column from people stylewatch have included this section in their mag called 'I love my...' and it showcases that even celebrities with money are proned to occasional over-wear of their go-to accessories and fashion pieces.  I personally love reading this column and always love to check out what the celebrities' faves are....It's nice to know that even when you have all the $$ you could ever imagine, that when you love one particular piece, you'll wear it again and again regardless!
What a relief! I thought I was the only one with go-to pieces! lol.

(courtesy of people style watch website)

I am particularly inlove with these sandals (as i found out, so is everyone else!).  So cute and casual.

Jennifer Aniston certainly is a trend-setter! First her haircut, now her shoes! lol.

I've always loved the laid-back, cali-style, neutral style of hers.  Clean lines and neutral palettes give her a stylish look whether it's running errands in LA or reporting to the set for work.  She is one of my fave style icons...She makes boyfriend tees and cargos look oh-so-simply sexy! Luv her style!

What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...