Thursday, July 29, 2010

When in Rome....

A few months back, I was lucky enough to be able to watch the movie 'When in Rome' with my oh-so-fave actress from the Veronica Mars series Kristen Bell and Las Vegas series Josh Duhamel.  Even when I first saw the trailer, I knew instantly that I would love this movie--and I was right!

This movie has instantly become one of my fave movies of all time--bar-none!

I guess this more relates to a movie review than a fashion related entry, but in a way, it still relates.

I loved the fashion in the entire movie, from her office wear at the museum in New York City to when she was in Rome and even while at the actual event for the museum to showcase the art.  The fashion was bang-for the ever-lovely Kristen Bell.

Of course who could forget, major eye-candy, Josh Duhamel!  Fashion sense and comedic timing--puurfecto!

I would recommend this movie to anyone that is into romantic comedy like me....It's the new wave of romantic comedy...Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan had to step aside sometime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...