Friday, July 9, 2010

Quest for the double C's.

So my quest does indeed continue....I am determined more than ever to get those coveted double C's.

 lol I am not getting any augmentations! ....I am talking about the Chanel 2.55 bag!

I am inlove with this bag...really.

I kid you not, there is no other bag in the world like this shoulder bag.  I have searched and scowered the stores to find something that is comparable, if not by the size and shape then by the quality and timelessness of the piece, and it's ability to transition from a day to night bag-- with space to boot!

I have the same affinity for this shoulder bag as I do with the birkin top handle.  I simply adore beautifully made bags.  There is no comparison.

I don't expect everyone to understand though....I don't have the same love for shoes, at least not that much...

Don't get me wrong, I have lots of shoes, it's just not the same love that I have for good quality bags.  There is craftsmanship there that is lacking with bags made in a factory in the tens of thousands, in weird, un-natural fabrics such as PVC(which by the way, smells awful) or pleather(ugh, like I'd like to carry a bag that's the same fabric as the clothes of a dominatrix!?)...I'm sorry if I offend anyone, but to me, nothing beats a nicely made bag that is going to be a great investment piece and will last.

My heart flutters when I see one of those bags...It's love at first sight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...