Tuesday, August 3, 2010

For the special person in my life...

I love to shop in general..

I also love to shop for presents...and I love finding something they will love even more!



The greatest kind of gratitude for me is knowing that what I get someone for their birthday, christmas or any special occasion will be something that will bring a smile to their face and warmth in their heart.

I don't gift for the sake of gifting, and I certainly don't wholesale gift.



When I say wholesale gift, I mean, I don't shop a costco size kinda bulk for all the people in my life and then re-package a generalized item.  I think a gift should be something that is from the heart, and something well-thought and personalized to that person.

With that in mind, I am writing this with the thought that it is 4 days til my boyfriend's birthday and I have yet to narrow down a gift.  I have a few ideas, but with someone that generally doesn't want anything, it's much harder to find something special that he will love.  It used to be easy, buy him clothes and he's be happy!  Of course, since we started taking weekend trips across the border, he's bought generally everything he's needed over the years.

What do you get a significant other?

I will update this after the birthday with what I've decided!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...