Friday, August 13, 2010

The last hurrah of summer =)

beats:: fancy footwork - chromeo.

Okay, so as fast as I've found a summer song in katy perry with California Girls the faster I've replaced it with a faster beat song from Chromeo for my summer listening pleasure.  I just can't get enough of it that it's admittedly on repeat on my ipod...

Speaking of summer, it's now onto the second week of August and I'm just about ready to throw in my beach days--which I must admit, have been few and far between this year despite the increased number of sunny, dry days, and replace it with fall wardrobe.  Bring on the cooler weather! lol I kind of miss my comforter =) so cozy.

The fall clothes seem to just be coming out in spades, and I am getting so excited.

I recently perused my fave clothing store, Marciano, for some ideas and found alot of things I would like to add on my wishlist! lol.  The first style is something that I'm seriously considering buying...especially since I just received my private invitation to save card from Marciano recently! =) I was wondering when that was going to come lol.

The Edaline Dress - $178.00 (CDN)


Okay so this little tunic number has been my mild obsession ever since I saw a pink version on Hayden Pannetiere.  I fell inlove with the style of the dress, so easy and comfortable looking--no fuss and certainly no extra details that fall or hang.  It's a serious must-buy for me!

Here are others that made the wishlist! (hint! hint! early bday prez maybe?!? lol)


Regina Knee Boots - $448.00(CDN)
luvluvluv this. OMFG.  Genuine Leather, about 5 inches with a platform front, over the knee front and strap detailing.  Geeeeez, if ever there was a pair of boots that I thought was custom-made for my taste--this is it!What better way to start the fall season that a pair of sleek, sexy pair of boots! I'm in shoe heaven!

Lurex striped tank dress - $118
I'm not quite sure that lurex is the most breathable material out there lol but this is surely a cute dress for day or night.  I love transitional pieces that can be for both day and night--it's very practical!  This one is no exception!

Naomi Fringed Wrap - $228 (CDN)
Okay, so the fringe screams abit too country for me, but I love being cozy in wraps and sweaters during fall. Its a great way to keep warm during fall when a jacket seems abit too heavy still...especially if we get an indian summer!

Rexy Pumps - $198 (CDN)

I am so into the platform shoes at the moment!  The fact that the front part of the shoe is raised so that even with this lovely 5 inch heel, it will only feel like about the standard 3.75 inch heel!  how grand! I love my skyhigh heels and I will never part with them for as long as I can walk in them! lol but pain is not my friend so I try to get these kinds of shoes that help with that pain factor.  I love th skin on this shoe...synthetic croc skin is just beautiful in the cream colour...What else can I ask for?

This fall is supposedly all about luxe skins and textiles, with a blend of military and back to the neutral browns and camels.  Luckily for me, I love those trends and have kept some in my closet from fashion's past, so I will just be adding to my already existing, extensive wardrobe for some of my fall essentials.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...