Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Orgasm in Multiples

beats:: Enrique Iglesias ft Pitbull - I like it

That song is so hyped up that it's hard not to wanna move to it! lol.  Anyways, its stuck in my head on repeat right now.

err-the title isn't what you're thinking..lol.

Alot of my friends are always on the go, but don't want to compromise busy schedules with looking their best--I must admit I share that feeling.  I've been trying to cut corners without cutting the bottom line of trying to look my best for work in the morning, and I must say, it isn't always easy.  I always run into certain roadblocks of wanting to spend time on my outfit which sometimes, leaves less for my makeup.

Here is where Nars comes in.

Ever since my intro to this brand through my fave blush, i've been exploring other products that I may want to try...I know that much like MAC, their makeup is high impact, rich colours that can rival Napoleon Perdis as well! I know my interest has peaked after using my fave Nars blush in Orgasmn.

Now introducing..Nars Multple in Orgasm!

From the creator Francois Nars..the famed multi use for the eyes, cheeks and lips..It's been out for awhile now, so it's not really new.  In fact alot of makeup brands are coming out with the same concept of being able to use one product for all three parts of your face.  This saves a heck of alot of time for beautification purposes, but make no mistake--it's no replacement for the special treatment if you are going somewhere special!  When the occasion calls for it, there is no substitute for using multiple products like eye shadows, lipgloss and blush etc.

For all of us busy gals on the go...

Why sacrifice your time to get all primped and proper?  Girls can have it all...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...