Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Preparing for the summer to fall transition!

Fall is hands-down my fave season of the year.

I love everything about fall, from the foliage in shades of orange, to the cooler weather and just the fall harvest decos that seem to appear on doorsteps and as centerpieces for thanksgiving!

The change of weather and foliage always signals the start of something new, like a fresh start of sorts.

With that fresh start comes my quest for new fall add-ons to my usual fall staples.  Sure I have my classic mainstays for fall, like my fave cozy, comfy sweaters, sweater dresses and blazers etc.  There are a few pieces I do try to add on to my wardrobe to update my style and give it abit of a facelift for the new season.

'New' is the word! lol.

And of course, with that being said, I also have my must-haves for the season which you could say become my go-to pieces for comfort and style.  These are my absolute fail-safe items which are like my fave foundation or lipgloss, ones I can't live without.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...