Thursday, August 19, 2010

A Hayden Inspiration

I've been into the tunic dresses lately, the shorter tunic but long sleeves.  It's a great way to accentuate a different part of your body--the legs!

It's not always about the decouletage all the time, ladies!

Sweater dresses and tunics are my fave no frill and fuss type dress to wear, especially when the occasion calls for something not so showy.  It's somewhat a cross inspiration between Hayden Panettiere's dress and Kim Kardashian's recent entry about tunics with flared sleeves...




My inpsiration for my Marciano Edaline dress, which I got courtesy of my bf by the way (thanks hun!)..Hayden Panettiere rocked this dress like a pro fashionista....It hit all the right notes--and inspired someone like me, a fashion hopeful to try a different style.

LOVEEEE!!!~*

This is Elizabeth & James Luna dress/tunic.  I absolutely fell inlove with the colour--but seeing as how this was unavailable here and abit higher in price than my pay grade, i don't mind finding something that is inspired of this dress...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...