Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lovin't it: Being in the nude

Okay, so it's not exactly what it sounds like..

When I say nude, I actually meant my lips lol.  I love the barely there colour of the peachy pink tones for lipgloss or lipstick matched with a smokey eye...It gives off such a dramatic effect...

I've been using Neutrogena Moisture Shine Gloss in Whisper for awhile now, almost two years I think, but since it's been discontinued i've changed to Mac.  Nowadays, I've been using the Mac Lip Glass (though I've forgotten the name of the shade--apologies).  It's a fairly similar tone, without the bit of sparkles that I get from the Neutrogena lipgloss.  Though I prefer it that way really.



For a bit of tone--my fave blush is Nars in Orgasm.  It's a brighter pink blush with flecks of gold that make your cheeks shimmer.  When swiped on, it gives this lovely light shad of pink that's not too much and not too light...luvs it.



Though the bright red lips are so in for the moment, I'm somewhat hesitant to follow the trend considering it seems to look just abit off on me...maybe in the care of professionals I may try it sometime =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...