Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Heat Insulated styling Iron Bag

I thought that I did pretty good at the mall today...

I was there to just get errands done but after I had brought my drycleaning to the Cleaners and had stopped by Sephora to check out certain items that I was considering buying, I thought I'd stop by Shoppers to buy the last of my 'essentials*'.

I was just there to buy my eye make-up remover while multi-tasking (translation: rounding the store whilst talking on the phone with the bf) I happened upon those heat resistant pouches for the hot iron styling tools so that you won't have to wait until they cool down when you're on the go and need to pack after using.  I recently went on a trip and had thought it would have been cool to find one for cheap before going for my weekend trip to Seattle--but no such luck!  I thought it was lucky by chance that I did happen to not only find it, but on sale nonetheless! Hurray for me!

read on to find out!







It was originally about $17 roughly I think, but I got it for sale for $7.99, I assume that they are clearing the old stock.  I am abit hesitant like i previously mentioned, with new stuff but since it is from Vidal Sassoon, I will trust his hair mastery and try it out.

Pros:
  • C-H-E-A-P! lol always a good thing.
  • Made by the same company that manufactures hair products and so you know that they have dealt with styling tools and know how they work
  • it has an outer pouch for the cord so it doesn't have to be stuffed in with the hot styling tool
  • it is big enough to fit most sizes of styling tools from the small irons to the bigger sized ones.
Cons:
  • There is no set maximum and minimum temperature that the pouch can withstand--this is almost always a must when dealing with hot tools
  • There is a zip closure but it doesn't go all the way, there is only a snap button at the very top of the pouch.
All in all, I am very happy with my purchases, nothing frivolous, just essentials that will help with my future travels...especially for Oktoberfest.

*Yay!* I am excited.



* essentials are what I call things that I need but nothing I can't live without lol..ie: makeup

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...