Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back-to-school Shopping!

Okay, so I'm not a hormonal teen or an anxious college freshman anymore...I don't have to ritually prepare for school in a way that would require me to make endless lists and stay hours on end in a fit room trying to decide what to buy, where to wear it and how good it will make me look.

I am no longer a teen and therefore back-to-school shopping wouldn't normally apply to me, right?




Are you kidding me!? I love this time of the year! haha.

Yes, I'm no teenager..but i do need clothes, and the best time to buy them is the big event that the stores anticipate as much as holiday shopping--back to school shopping! lol.  Every teen will be out and about trying to find their latest fashion to wear to school (unless you were like me and wore the same uniform basically 305 days in a year --give or take a couple of weeks here and there lol)It is basically a goldmine for any retailer wanting to make up for the sluggish sales of summer...

I escaped it last weekend when I chose to do some cross-border shopping, which by the way was no less crazier than shopping at home!

I am looking for specific things, like some cozy new plaid shirts, and some cableknit sweaters even some jeans and work wear that will help make things comfy for me through the colder months ahead!  I've already seen some good sales when I was at the mall this weekend, and I'm hoping that it continues or gets better as the days close in on the first day of school!

"bouquets of sharpened pencils..." - Tom Hanks, You've got mail.

remember that?

I heart fall....and shopping!  I will be cruisin the racks of my fave stores checking out the sales and the great deals ahead...*sigh* any reason to shop is a good shopping day for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...