Thursday, September 30, 2010

MAC Collection: Venomous Villians

Continuing on with the Halloween theme, I checked out the Mac website to update myself on the latest of their products coming in...and wouldn't you know it, they are in the Halloween spirit as well!

Mac cosmetics online

They came out with their Venomous Villians collection....Some of the infamous villians from the Disney Vault--from Cruella to the Evil Queen of Snow White, Maleficent and even Dr. Facilier of The Princess and the Frog!  Lovely villianous colours to choose from, perfect for your Halloween party makeup needs or for any day you feel a little evil! lol.  I don't do makeup tutorials or any reviews, but I just saw some of the products they carry and I thought I'd at least spread the word of their new collection!

Go to the closest Mac store and get your evil face on! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...