Monday, September 27, 2010

show and tell: Lovin the tulip style dresses & skirts right now!

To those at work and maybe around the usual watering hole after work, I am known for almost always wearing tailored dresses and skirts--at least by those who are familiar with me.  My work clothes are tailored and neat, tucked and buttoned leaving nothing to hang and drape.  I rarely ever wear something that's asymmetrical or too loose just because I know that being small, it's important to wear pieces that flatter a small figure and not drown it.

Lately however, I've been letting my fashion guard down and trying pieces that are not so tailored--more loose but still strategically draped to flatter my shape.  I still don't want to drown my shape, but choosing pieces that only look as if they are shapeless but actually draped a manner that glides on every curve.

Hence, The belted tulip dress from Forever 21.

Another beautiful dress in my closet =) It combines two of my fave things in a dress, the colour of cream
and the style of the tulip skirt!  It reminds me somewhat of a grecian style dress, draping but still flattering.

I love the soft fabric and the style, the dress is just fabulous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...