Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A reason to err...shop?

Both my mom and brother celebrated double birthdays this month...HBD!

Another delightful surprise to welcome another year older for my brother is finding out that his convocation ceremony for CGA is going to be in November...Congratulations!  The culmination of all that hard work and sleepless nights of homeworks and exams have finally paid off into a designation and the public props to prove it!

Of course my familia and I will be there to cheer him on and witness his graduation...With that being said, it brings me to another quest for an outfit! *yay!* another reason to shop!

Of course my already fully loaded closet isn't without any options...there is nothing wrong with closet shopping before venturing out to buy the perfect convocation ceremony outfit!

I love outfits-shopping for events =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...