Monday, September 13, 2010

shopping list #1: abercrombie

I am not a very meticulous person by nature, but once in awhile you will catch me making various lists for things that need to be done, bought and so on.

When I am forming a game plan for say, a trip, I always try to be as prepared as possible.  On the up-coming trip to Sin City of course, what does one have to prepare but some money and stuff that I need or want! =)

I sometimes prepare various things I want for various stores to determine how much budget I have for shopping...as always, it may go over, but there's nothing wrong with being at least a little prepared!

For Abercrombie & Fitch, it was easy...I have often opted out of shopping at A&F when given the opportunity because over the last few seasons I've felt as if I've outgrown the whole cutesy top beach wear style.  I still love it, but it seemed at the time, the styles they had had no place in my wardrobe.  Alas, fall seems to bring in new hope...even for fashion! =)

Here are a few of the things on my 'To-Buy' list!



'Abby' Sweater in Heather Oatmeal.

I'm always looking for warm comfy sweaters during fall/winter.  It's an absolute necessity if you want to survive the colder weather all the while looking ur cutest! =) This is so far on the top of my list, which at $88 cdn is sure to be a steal of a price in the US!

Kira Henley Tee

A big part of my wardrobe for everyday and for work (casual days mostly) is to wear comfy basics.  Its so much of an essential to me that I usually scower the malls for the softest of fabrics and the greatest of fits for my body type in order to achieve my maximum amount of comfort and style.  Basics that are a great fit and quality can bring a long way to pulling an outfit together.

Payton Plaid shirt
I bought one recently on my last Seattle weekend trip and I have been obsessed ever since! It is so comfortable, not to mention the fit is just great on my body type!  It's not too long and not too big--its just perfect for me!  I love that I bought it on sale too! I thoroughly regret not buying more than one as I now have to wait anxiously to see if they have more when I do come back! loves! =)

I'm not out to buy the whole store lol...I pick and choose the pieces I absolutely love and go with them.  I realize that when planning for a Shopping Wish List, it's often important to know what you'll have to leave behind and sacrifice to buy something else....Not everything on my wish list will end up in my luggage--but I do hope they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...