Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Fall Trend #1: long-sleeve dresses



The leaves are falling, the mornings are colder and the days get shorter...It's a day away from Fall and I couldn't be happier!

I love Fall!..

I've been checking out the trends for the season, but not new to me, is the return of the long-sleeved dresses.  Fitted tunics or dresses that have longer sleeves...I find that it may eliminate having layers of bulky sweaters when indoors =)

some of my picks...

Marciano:

River Banded Dress
Lyla Dress
Opting for a 3/4 sleeve instead?

Drop Needle Cowl Sweater dress
Trista Tucking Dress
Arden B:

Foil Print Mini Dress

Tribal Pattern off-shoulder Dress

Forever 21:

Draped Knit Dress

Short-sleeved Sweater Dress

Suzy Shier:



Shirred front Keyhole back Dress
Tabbed Button Detailed Dress

So, whether it'd be for work or play, daytime to night, the dresses will show your sexy silhoutte without showing everything! For once, the decouletage is not out for show, focusing on your stems instead ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...