Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Long-sleeve Tunics? Love!

beats:: Bruno Mars - Just the way you are

I am so lovin' Bruno Mars and his latest song right now...I can't say that enough =)

*LOL* enough about my song gushing..

I am totally into dresses and tunics with sleeves right now *see post about edaline dress*  I find that we don't always have to show the twins to look sexy...Sometimes even just showing a bit of leg and cover abit more up top is just as appealing in it's own way.


me at Aubar Night Club
 This lace tunic is from Forever 21.  It didn't have a slip underneath, so I used a nude slip tankdress underneath it.  I find that the nude against the black lace is alluring and sexy, sort of like showing bare skin against lace.

As previously mentioned, I also have the Edaline Dress which is more conservative but I find just as sexy in its own right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...