Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Edit: Clarisonic

gaah...rainy days are fun only when there is no work to be done! lol.  On that note, my work day is almost over, and what do I do to celebrate!? blog! haha.

Thank you Clarisonic for responding to my blog entry.

To all you folks out there that somehow make it to my page, I didn't mean to make that entry sound to be one-sided on the skeptical side.  I am genuinely eager to try the product, Clarisonic Skin Care System, and as such posed a question on its ability (as with any product that may claim to do stuff ie: shamwow lol) to perform--which is what any smart buyer would do when considering a new product.

Don't get me wrong, I am not against this from the start, and will give it my un-biased opinion when I eventually buy it!

I am very excited to try it once I get to buy it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...