Monday, May 20, 2013

Weekend Round up: Victoria Day long weekend fun!


Happy Victoria Day!

It was an interesting but good long weekend marked with weird weather in the beginning...

It started off great with a dinner at Hapa Izakaya in Yaletown for the bf's friend's birthday.  I must admit, while it started off slightly awkward on my end (i think it was being tired and not quite in the mood for socializing) it ended up good with good food and laughs over drinks.

I was draped in jewelry for the night, choosing to be slightly more casual with a simple black bebe top and high-wasted jeans. 

The jewels for the evening:
Necklace and cuff: Forever 21
Bracelet chain ring: Aldo.
Earrings: BCBG

The night capped off at the Keg for some nachos and a few more drinks, then home we went.

Saturday was more quiet than anything --i used up my afternoon at starbucks studying.  While studying, I actually saw the fickle weather change several times within that one hour.  Since the bf was still recovering from what I can only guess is a hangover (although he vehemently denied so) after much rest, we went out for a very late dinner out at Denny's.  I love spending time with him even if it isn't in a glamorous way...Diner food and good company--well except for the annoying drunks in the corner, but it's Denny's.

Sunday started off weird, but not in a bad way.  We decided--after much coaxing from me, that we would try out Carl's Jr. that just opened up in downtown.  Since the bf had some chores and errands he wanted done, we were to have lunch then I could just shop all afternoon!  We ended up at Barcelona--usual club spot for a few drinks and didn't dance the night away but still had fun.

The monday was more of a quiet 'get back to business' kinda day.  I purchased a laptop for school and that rounded up my day.

I hope everyone's weekend was uneventful but as fun as mine!

Happy Victoria Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...