Sunday, May 5, 2013

sunday errands grecian style: white dress and gladiator sandals

Happy Sunday!

Today I woke up to an intense heat as my room was engulfed with the afternoon heat bursting in from my windows.  It was only fitting as I had long been wishing for some sunshine and heat so that I can wear my summer clothes already lol.
I can honestly say that the one choice on my birthday weekend in Vegas has been such an important one since the sun started to shine around april....My ray-bans are godsend! The polarized lenses are actually my faves and unfortuantely, have resulted in my neglect of my Chanel sunnies.


Sundays are usually reserved for errands for me, as I usually put them off til' the supposed day of rest....No rest for the wicked! lol.  I choose to enjoy as much of the days as possible and then compact all my errands in one day.

As i had mentioned, the intense heat had already woken me up and I there was no escaping it in my room so I decided to go to the mall to cool off and run some errands!


I was going for a fresh summer look and didn't realize it inadvertently became a grecian theme! lol.

What I wore:

Dress: Talula also seen here

 Sweater: old navy

Sandals: old

All in all, I got some cool mall a/c and got some errands done for the week! i say that's a pretty productive day.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...