Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Hello, Tuesday! 'after a long weekend' blues. literally.

Bonjour mes amis!

I have no idea if that's even right lol.  Pardon et moi, my francais is a little rusty haha.  Rainy tuesdays, if there is anything else that can make you feel ho-hum about a day--it's rain!

I am in all my geeky glory today, sporting the all-important glasses :-) No, not for fashion.  It's unfortunate for me that while i chose the frames which were trending at the moment, it's an accessory that i can't live without most days.

The windows into my soul need focus hence the glasses! (i ramble).

It's not really a fashion related post, but if you must know, i am wearing (and taken in an unflattering angle might i add) Banana republic blue cable knit sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...