Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Rachel Zoe: lovin it.

I am not a shopaholic by any means...(i know, when someone starts a sentence like that it sounds like a lie lol) no really, i'm not.  I have my moments when finding the it article of clothing pushes me on a hunt all over town scowering until I find it.  I don't mean the it clothing meaning trendy--just what i deem to be the perfect one for me.

I went through this two years ago when I became slightly obsessed (not like crazed fan obsessed) with finding the right romper.  I finally found it only to find out there's no size at BEBE and by the time I was convinced that it was the perfect one for me, it was all sold out! (wtf right!?).  I think it may be partially due to my OCD nature, wanting things a certain way to the point of going crazy lol.

I am currently on the hunt for two things, coincidentally from the same designer: Rachel Zoe. 


She is surprisingly (well, its really just a surprise to me) becoming one of my new fave designers.  Her mix of boho chic and tailored pieces are to die for.  Have you seen her spring/summer 2013 collection?? I urge you to take a glance!

I am on currently on the hunt for the perfect maxi skirt.  Flowy and not too heavy for the summertime and one that can be worn day to night...voila!

Vanessa Maxi Skirt
I'm not interested in trends.  I don't want an accordion pleat that will eventually look matronly (tho I do have one that I'm thinking of getting tailored as a knee length skirt!)...I love the slit on the skirt, giving off a sexy peak but covering up as much as a maxi skirt would.  The silk material is light enough to translate it from day to night, and good for spring/summer!

The first time i saw this was on Kim Kardashian.  I must admit, I hesitated looking for this right away thinking it was the hype that she wore it that made it so appealing.  As time went on, I began to like it more and more thinking of the possibilities of this skirt.

The second would be the Edith Jumpsuit.

The first time i saw this was actually the newer version re-released, worn by Miley Cyrus to Rachel Zoe's fashion show during Fashion Week.  Though I'm not the biggest fan of Miley, I absolutely loved the jumpsuit.  I can't even describe how gorge this jumpsuit is! The shawl collar and the electric blue colour, eeerrmergurd.  I'm in awe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...