Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Color-blocking and fishtails


It has been good the last couple of days weather-wise so I decided to dress it up abit... The color-blocking kind of just came together at last minute there, since I thought my normal black and white motif may need abit of spicing up! on what i wore...



Top: Charlotte Russe

Skirt: Le Chateau

shoes: Nine West

Belt: Urban Planet

I am so inlove with my cream and black shoes.  They are so retro! I bought them couple of years back at Nine West and they've been a hit at almost every place I've taken them too! Compliments galore! lol.


The skirt is another fave of mine..It is reminiscent of the 50s era pencil skirts with a fishtail back.  It's sexy how the behind is accentuated by the fishtail backing!


It reminds me of Dita Von Teese and her old school retro style...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...