Thursday, May 10, 2012

The King? one woman renaissance

If you've ever followed the NYC scene, you may know the one woman renaissance often coined  "downtown's sweetheart"..Vashtie Kola!

I happened upon her while surfing the net for another music crush, Q-tip lol.  Yes, yes, I know...wow, so unlike me! Every once in awhile I do stray from the commercialness of music and the world of art inspiration and go indie for some instant boost of creativity.

She's this all-around creative woman that's been a designer (for violette?), director, artist, promoter, entrepreneur just to name a few... I admire strong, independent women that do the daily grind of working, on something they love and for what they believe in.  No b***sh*t.

Anyone that can lay claim to being the first woman to redesign the Classic Air Jordans is the tops in my book...damn i want these lol.

from: http://www.rockthemicnews.com/profiles/blogs/rtm-pharrells-former


Check out her blog...

http://www.vashtie.com/blog/

keep doin' your thang...

Creativity rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...