Thursday, May 17, 2012

Travel Series: TSA Compliance for toiletries

Ever lost all of your makeup and toiletries due to a stubborn non-compliance to the TSA rules when flying across the border? I tell you, it's no joke.  They are not kind--nor do they want to be--in situations where you disregard the rules for travel.

2008 was a good year for me, I traveled far and wide and got a lot of stampage on my passport (I even ended up keeping it for a souvenir!) and learned alot of lessons in travelling with comfort and style. 

Hence, the ziplock size, TSA friendly Carry-on Toiletry bag!



It's from Blue Avocado and it's machine washable, eco-friendly re-useable bag that can be used for lunches to a handy toiletry case.  It's the size of the TSA required One quart i think? I got it for $3.99 at Winners, but then I guess you could find it in drug stores under lunch bags?  It beats buying a box full of ziplocks that you end up throwing away after.  It's certaily not water-proof, but it's got sewn edges and a zipper lock.

I say that if you're a handy traveller like me, it's good to have one of these...certainly a hassle-free way to travel!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...