Saturday, May 4, 2013

Weekend: fun in the city and gladiator sandals

Whenever the sun is out, count on me to be out with it! I love enjoying the city during spring/summer days when the sunshine is out on full force.


The day was beautiful --full of promise and the air crisp.

We got up early on saturday to get to Meat and Bread for some brunch.  Trust me, it is so worth the trip! 


I love going to this place; Their porchetta sandwich is just to die for! OMG.  I would buy this everyday if I could lol.

The bf got the Peace River Lamb (the special of the day) and soup (which i think was broccoli?) and I of couse, got the porchetta.  I must say, though the meal was very satisfying the orange drink was not to my liking...but hey, can't win 'em all! I was so full and soooo satisfied with the meal.

We had to get back after a quick coffee run at Starbucks in gastown (another gorgeous place to visit if you're ever in Vancouver) since the bf had errands to do and an airport run.  Left to my own devices I decided to go downtown again and shop the afternoon way on Robson!

With the construction on Main street (and combined heat and lots of people out because it was sunny) it took abit longer to get downtown but I got there!


I took a quick selfie at the Forever 21 dressing room to show you my outfit.

What I wore:

Top: Abercrombie Gingham button down

Shorts: Forever 21 (old)

Gladiator Sandals: old similar here

At around dinner time, the bf came back to downtown to meet me for dinner and we ended up eating at Shabusen on Burrard street for All You Can Eat sushi.  It was soooo good.  The topping at the end of a great day was the dessert we picked up at Baskin Robbins.


I was one happy camper! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...