Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Countdown to summer begins...

So even though I am going to have a slightly boring summer this year due to academia (higher learning folks!) I will still try to enjoy the sunshine as best I can. 

I've already started preparing for summertime when I went on a small shopping spree last night!

check out my new summer purchases...

One thing I love about summertime (besides the sunshine and the beach) are summer scents...They remind me of tropical destinations and even beaches...I usually switch from whatever my current perfume for fall/winter is, to summertime scents that remind me of the beach and sunshine even while at the office!

From the VS line of Pink body mists and lotions..I love this scent 'Fun and Fearless'.  It smells so good.  I believe it's Water Lily and Pink Currant.  It was 2 for $25 so it'wasn't too bad considering one was already $15.  There is another that I wanted but will have to wait til' next time.


I bought this cute summer dress (which i suspect will only last one summer) from Urban Behavior.  It wasn't too bad of a price at $22.  It's not normally what I'd wear--being girly and all, but I thought it'd be fun for summertime!

What are your new summertime purchases? (comment below!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...