Thursday, May 23, 2013

Paisley Blues

Today was one of those days that just didn't seem to end.  Actually, I've been having those days a lot more frequently since I started school...The things we do for higher education.  It'll be all worth it in the end, right?

Today I was in a rare mood to dress up for work...



This past week I have been hiding under more casual kind of clothing in an effort to get out the door with just enough time to spare to sneak into work.

This blazer reminds me of a ming dynasty vase.  I've always loved them as a child and saw them all over Brunei.  My mom had a few (that i ended up breaking rough-housing with the bro) and i was just in awe of their delicate white background with blue scenery patterns.  I'm not a fan of most prints, if anything I prefer larger graphic prints centred, but I've warmed up to paisley quite well recently. 
What I wore:

Blazer: Zara
Top: Gap
Pants: Gap
Shoes: Nine West
Happy Thursday!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...