Thursday, June 23, 2011

Splish Splash: I am officially ready for summer!

My summer 2011 blog series continues....Are you swim-ready!?



I recently bought a bathing suit from guess for a bargain price...half off for each piece! (err--did that sound right?) I recently bought this cute two-piece form Guess at Metrotown.
I love pink, so naturally I gravitated to this piece.  It's called 'Jailhouse Rock' and aptly so!  It's got the cute tattoo-like graphic on the front and back! I must admit I wasn't sure they'd still have my size considering this went on sale weeks before I even contemplated on buying it.


Just in case I get self-conscious about my jigglies, I also bought some swim shorts =)  Again, a great bargain;  I bought them at Bluenotes buy one, get the second half off!

It's a great time to find fab deals just in time for some fun pool-side!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...