Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mondays...so black and white.

Mondays are not usually days I dress up for work--still recovering from the weekend, I usually dress down and low key until I adjust my sleeping patterns to somewhat normal levels lol.  Last monday however even though I woke up in my usual somewhat groggy state,  I felt better after my shower and decided to dress it up for once!

One of my fave dresses of the moment, the houndstooth pattern is always a classy choice for a work attire--it doesn't hurt that black and white are my fave color combos! lol I know, you're thinking, this girl must not have a wild imagination for colors, well....you're right lol.  I'm usually monochromatic, clean and simple when I can help it!


Pardon the ragged worn-out makeup look lol, i took these pics after coming home from work instead of before-hand lol. 


One of my fave dresses right now.  love it!  It gathers to the side--ultra flattering on the waist, and long sleeves so it keeps me warm too! I paired it down with my black and white nine west heels to complete the monochromatic look...

I know from looking at the dress it may not look like it can translate from day wear at work to night time, but with a bold pop of color, it can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...