Saturday, December 31, 2011

NYE 2012: The Dress...

Wow, major case of insomnia here lol.  I've actually been up cleaning my room and only finished now haha..'Tis what happens when visitors are coming over for dinner.

This year we are going to party it up for 2012! We are going to be at the Fairmont Waterfront--it's going to be a fun night!

Here are my two options...



Option 1...

As I call it, my Little Blush Dress aka the other LBD lol.

Sooo Loves it! As an alternative to the usual LBD, I figured that it'd be great to have a bit of color in my life.  I've drooled over this dress since it came out and with the hefty price tag, it was slightly out of my reach.  It's my stern shopping philosophy that one should NEVER wear an insanely expensive dress that can only be worn once then after it's photographed stuffed in the back of a closet--but that's another story for another blog lol.

Option 2...

The 'lingerie dress' from BEBE.  It's called that because my bf made an observation that it looked like lingerie or underwear lol.  I think it's classy and sexy with the black lace and nude color underlay. 
Then there's the back-up dress which is the dress I wore to the Shaw Party.

Choices, choices...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...