Thursday, December 29, 2011

Mery Christmas and Happy Boxing Day! (belated)

Hello lovelies!

I hope that everyone had a great christmas like i did this year...lots more blessings than problems so I'm happy!  Of course the holidays weren't without abit of drama but it's what makes life more real and interesting right?

Christmas dinner went of like a hitch even though a few people were more than an hour late, but the food was great...We had the traditional turkey, stuffing, beef rendang(!? lol) mashed and sliced potatoes, baked salmon and more!  It was a gourmet delight and we have my cuz and her familia to thank for slavin away all day for the feast!

Two days later was Boxing Day!

lots of goodies in store, and equally many shoppers eagerly shopping!  We got mauled a few times bu survived the day with stuff we wanted.  I got a good haul out of it! lol..I will post soon!

Next up....New Years Eve dinner at my house and party! lol.

How did everyone's holiday go?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...