Thursday, March 14, 2013

Fashion From the Movies: Sex & the City Maxi

Ever watch Sex and the City the movie? If you have then you'd know for certain where this scene is from.  Call me crazy, but I love the episodes (which thankfully play on syndication on Cosmo!) and the movie.  I loved this Halston heritage maxi that SJP's character Carrie Bradshaw was sporting at a beach in Abu Dhabi.  Unfortunately this dress would require serious coinage as it is part of the Halston Heritage brand that SJP herself used to sit on the board of!

Fear not! I did find this dupe (if you will) of the dress.  Granted it does not have the cascading train of hers in the movie (as she preferred not to hem hers I guess) but this Forever 21 dress looks just as gorge as hers does!  At the price of $39.80 its a great deal!  This dress came in mint and a color similar to SJP's, coral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...