Friday, January 13, 2012

baby, it's cold outside...

I was listening to news 1130am the other day on my way to work and heard that we recently reached the freezing point in the weather a couple of days ago and should get abit of snow with the next day or so...I'm not quite sure how I feel about that--on the one hand, I would love to see a bit of snow before winter ends, but on the other, it would make getting around slightly hard with all the dirty snow afterwards...

I went out tonight for dessert with my bf and decided to bundle up since it's fairly cold out tonight...


|| Aritzia Fair Isle sweater || Banana Republic Peacoat || Suzy Shier knit toque || AE indigo jeans || Uggs boots ||

It's still possible to look cute amidst the drop in temperature...the key is layering up!

I wonder how the people in prarie provinces like Alberta get through the freezing temps?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...