Monday, January 9, 2012

In the Nude

Okay, so no one is in the nude lol but got your attention didn't it?

I recently bought another pair of shoes to add to the collection...Surprisingly, I found space for it in my shoe shelf!  As you may notice there's a standing theme in my shoe collection, black and white, solid black, solid white, textured black or cream and white.  Then there's my one red pair of shoes lol.  I don't normally venture into the crazy side when it comes to shoes.

I came across a pair of nude colored heels and I just couldn't resist!

It's not the usual expensive pair of shoes I purchase, these were bought of all places--at Payless.  I'm not going to knock the less pricey shoe stores as they can sometimes have good finds! Anyways, I tried these on and fell inlove!





Always a fan of a higher stacked heel, I love that this is no different.  The front platform provides a small lift and makes it slightly more comfortable to wear!

It ain't christian louboutins but it'll do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...