Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy 2012!

Happy New Year! lol.  two days late, but better late than never I suppose...

I trust everyone's new year was just as memorable as mine.  This year my bf and I opted for a celebration at a posh hotel and so I had to fit a family dinner before I had to go to the party.  It all worked well as we were able to fit both and had a ball!

Of course, having two events I came prepared with two outfits! lol.

Family Dinner outfit:

Forever 21 Turtleneck Lace top || Jacob spaghetti strapped tanktop underlay || H&M Tuxedo blazer || Leatherette Leggings || Over-the-knee boots ||

NYE Party Outfit:


BCBG pink mesh dress || Smart Set hairpiece || BEBE black jeweled stilettoes || Urban Behavior braided necklace || Juicy Braceleet ||

For the rest of my party pics...


























Here's to 2012, may it be better than last year! I hope everyone's start to the year has been as great as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...