Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Hearts Day to All!

Happy Valentine's Day all!

I believe that you can look at today like you would Thanksgiving--Everyday we go about our lives and sometimes forget to thank people much like forgetting to appreciate people.  Today is like that--we take advantage of our partners, our beloved family and friends at times and forget to show we care.  Today is a day to remember that we have to appreciate those that are most important and we should cherish the fact that they are in our lives.

I used to think that showing love just one day in a year was stupid cause it's like you have to have a day in a year to remember that you love someone!?


Then I thought of it this way...

Life is good, but there's ups and downs.  There will be times when you can let someone down and vice versa.  There are times that anger will get the best of you and you take it out on those you love the most.  There are times that you may even take advantage of those same loved ones by accident.  For all those times and any time in between that those you care about deserve to be loved--today is that day to step back, take a breath, and cherish them.  It's upto you how you show it--you can hallmark it out, or be simple and sincere. 

It's all up to you...

Happy Valentine's Day!

I'm very happy and lucky to share that my boyfriend did indeed do something to show he cares...



He surprised me with a dozen red roses sent to my work this morning! luvs it!

It's not so much the flowers that I love--it's the gesture.  It's that he cares enough to do a gesture. 

That's why I love him so...like they say, the devil is in the details...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...