Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Colorblock Jumpsuit: loves it!

Awhile back I saw a pic of Olivia Wilde in a magazine--Loulou i think, wearing this ultra-gorg colorblock jumpsuit from Gucci.  I instantly fell inlove.  It's a splash of color you don't always expect to see together, courtesy of Gucci's Spring 2011 RTW collection. 

 I love the pops of color that just brightens the collection, from gorgeous emerald greens, to bright orange and electric blue just combined to make a bold statement.

courtesy of polyvore.com
Isn't it just the loveliest?

I have to admit, part of my interest stems from the general obsession over jumpsuits and rompers--they serve both function and style all at once and defeats the purpose of that ever-lingering dilemma of what top with what bottom?

Unfortunately I am not able to scrounge enough coin to grab the jumpsuit from Gucci...but I did find a cute alternative...




courtesy of Arden B
I found this from Arden B.  Isn't it so cute!? I love the color combo,  unexpected yet it works for the season, mixing bright coral with purple and using the nuetral bottom to tie everything together.

It's a steal too! At just $69.00 (USD) it won't break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...