Friday, February 3, 2012

Happy Friday in living color!

It was such a gorgeous sunny friday!  For casual friday, I decided to wear my colored jeans in a beautiful vibrant blue hue.  I gotta say, it beats the normal blue jean blues...

to find out where i got my jeans...
| Danier Leather bomber jacket | AE electric blue colored jeans | Sirens black v-neck sweater | Garage white racerback tanktop | Black/White BEBE snakeskin pumps |

The colored jeans trend is something I actually can get with--it gives more variety to the everyday jeans.  Today's jeans can come in a variety of colors that are gorgeous and can spice up you casual look!

I got mine from American Eagle and for $49.50 plus tax, it's a bargain!  It fits well without feeling tight for skinny jeans and the color isn't super bright or super dull.  Just the right hint of blue to be able to transition it from day to night with just a few changes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...