Sunday, February 5, 2012

OOTD: Wedding reception

I recently spoke of the wedding reception I went to for my bf's highschool friend.  It was a beautiful reception, simple and sweet--just all about celebration of love and commitment.  I had fun at the wedding, but didn't get to take one pic of my whole outfit! lol.  Well I thought, why not wear what i wore and show you all what I wore!

 Pardon the crappyness of the pic lol the lighting in my room just seems weird these days.

What am i wearing?

 | Sirens sparkly racerback top in Gold | BCBG bandage skirt in Burgundy | Payless nude pumps |

I notice i always want to wear dresses for weddings but end up wearing separates.  It's just easier for me I guess, I have more choices and didn't make the decision until an hour before the wedding lol.

I love the long bandage skirt from BCBG, pardon the chubs lol I'm working on working out lol.

What do you think? good choice? I almost wore my standard-- the LBD.  It's always my back-up but I thought that color would be good for a bleh kinda winter night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...