Monday, April 8, 2013

One can only dream...

Okay, so I told my bf one night that I wanted a Chanel Flap bag.  Yes, I wanted one.  I wanted to own a 2.55 Lambskin Black Chanel Flap bag badly.  I thought I was as crazy as the way he looked at me in my pursuit to owning one.  Vintage, pre-owned or new --I didn't care.  I wanted the end result of me having one of those precious babies in my hands and ownership.

I've heard it all before, people that have told me 'there are ways of having the bag without the eye-gauging prices' they say, referring to the ever-more popular timesharing that you can pay for the time you have it and then send it back.  Would I really want to send the Chanel Bag back once it was in my possession? that would take considerable will-power let me tell you!

So I set out to find ways of owning one without the traditional 'all in' bankrupt or selling my soul (much less, my first born).

I really thought that my sanity had gotten the better of me when i tried rationalizing lol.

Enter Purseblog...it's like a choir of angels harmonizing in tje background and the clouds parting! If you are a Chanel fan and tip-toeing on the border of 'to buy or bot to buy' then this is the blog entry for you.

5 Reasons to Own a Chanel Flap Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...